Barnardos Sydney Metro Centre was formed in June 2009.
The centre currently provides the following programs:
- Aboriginal Early Years Program - Inner West and South East Sydney The catchment area for referrals includes all suburbs in the South East Sydney region except Hurstville, St George and Sutherland; and all the Inner West suburbs.
- South Eastern and Northern Sydney Family Referral Service (FRS) - The South Eastern and Northern Sydney Family Referral Service (FRS) provides services to agencies, young people, children and families who live in the Local Government Area's of: South Eastern Sydney LGA’s: Ashfield, Botany Bay, Burwood, Canada Bay, Canterbury, Hurstville, Kogarah, Leichardt, Marrickville, Randwick, Rockdale, Strathfield, Sutherland Shire, Sydney, Waverley, Woollahra CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay manages Northern Sydney LGA’s: Hornsby, Hunter’s Hill, Ku-ring-gai, Lane Cove, Manly, Mosman, North Sydney, Pittwater, Ryde, Warringah, Willoughby.
- South East Sydney Temporary Family Care (TFC) The catchment area covers the Waverley, Woollahra, Randwick, Hurstville, Kogarah, Botany Bay, Sydney and Sutherland LGAs.
- Yurungai Child and Family Services The catchment area for the service covers the Hurstville, Kogarah, Marrickville, Randwick, Rockdale, Strathfield, Sutherlandshire, Sydney, Waverley, Woollahra and Botany Bay local government areas.
- Yurungai Learning Centre - an after school care program which has a focus on education and homework support.
For more information:
60 - 64 Bay St,
Ultimo NSW 2007
Phone: (02) 9218 2358
Fax: (02) 9211 0188