Barnardos Sydney Metro Centre was formed in June 2009.
The centre currently provides the following programs:
- Aboriginal Early Years Program - Inner West and South East Sydney The catchment area for referrals includes all suburbs in the South East Sydney region except Hurstville, St George and Sutherland; and all the Inner West suburbs.
- Family Connect and Support - Sydney and South Eastern Sydney
- South East Sydney Temporary Family Care (TFC) The catchment area covers the Waverley, Woollahra, Randwick, Hurstville, Kogarah, Botany Bay, Sydney and Sutherland LGAs.
- Yurungai Child and Family Services The catchment area for the service covers the Hurstville, Kogarah, Marrickville, Randwick, Rockdale, Strathfield, Sutherland shire, Sydney, Waverley, Woollahra and Botany Bay local government areas.
- Yurungai Learning Centre - an after school care program which has a focus on education and homework support.
Address: 60 - 64 Bay Street, Ultimo NSW 2007
Phone: (02) 9218 2358