The term ‘Barnardos website’ is used to include any web based material situated on the Barnardos Australia server including, but not exclusively, www.barnardos.org.au
and any website produced by a Barnardos Australia project.
Linking to a Barnardos website
Barnardos encourages links to our website from sites that support our vision, mission and values and who wish to promote our work. If you plan to create a link we request that you follow the guidelines below:
Links from a Barnardos website
- The correct name for our site is Barnardos Australia and the correct website address is www.barnardos.org.au
- Permission is restricted to a text link only
- You may not use the Barnardos logo or any other material from our site without our permission. If you would like to request permission to use the Barnardos logo, or would like to use explanatory text please email the Head of Media, PR and Communications at email@example.com
- We retain the right to withdraw this permission without explanation or notice if we judge the link or website to be inappropriate
- All website content is subject to strict copyright conditions. You must not frame, reformat or alter files, forms, pages, information, images and material from our website
- Any person or organisation linking to the Barnardos website must not misrepresent their relationship with Barnardos and in no way claim or imply a relationship which has not been authorised by us
- You must not use terms such as ‘proudly supporting’, ‘sponsored by’, ‘affiliated with’ etc. without our permission; you must not present false or misleading information about Barnardos
- The site providing the link must not violate any Australian laws and its content should not be construed as inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, vulgar, hateful or otherwise objectionable
- If you are given permission to use the Barnardos logo it must always be accompanied by a link to the Barnardos website www.barnardos.org.au.
Any link request should be made to the Head of Media, PR and Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
. All requests are carefully considered and evaluated against the agreed criteria below (we reserve the right to refuse any link request without condition and to change these criteria without notice):
- The website must be either a registered charity, government agency or not-for-profit organisation
- Links on our site to websites of a commercial nature are only provided to corporate partners of significant current benefit to Barnardos who have formed an agreement with us
- The website must relate directly to the work of Barnardos; we cannot link to individual or personal websites
- Any agreed request for a link from the Barnardos website would require a reciprocal link from the requesting organisation’s website.
Third party websites we provide links to are not under the control of Barnardos and are provided only for convenience. Barnardos takes no responsibility for the content of third party websites and visitors access them at their own risk.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact the Head of Media, PR and Communications email@example.com
or 02 9218 2344.