Blackmores Sydney Running Festival 2013
Larissa Tichon running for Barnardos in the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival.
The annual Blackmores Sydney Running Festival will be held on Sunday, 22 September, 2013 and Barnardos Australia has once again been named a Supporter Charity for the event! Entries for this event will open in mid-March, 2013.
Why not sign up for a run on Australia’s most spectacular course... and raise money for Barnardos Australia at the same time? In fact, if you run on behalf of Barnardos Australia, you can run for free! Visit the website for more information about Running for a Cause and Running for Free.
If you decide to run on behalf of Barnardos Australia we can support you with a runners information pack, help setting up your online fundraising page, lots of great tips to increase your fundraising activity, a pre-race meeting and Pasta Night and lots of cheering and support on the day of the race! You’ll also be running alongside some of our celebrity ambassadors and dedicated staff members.
Why not join Team Barnardos!
This year we are trying to get as many people to join our Official Team Barnardos running team for the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival. Be a superhero for children and help improve the welfare of severely disadvantaged children facing neglect, poverty, abuse or homelessness.
We are aiming to enter in to Guinness World Records for:
- the most amount of people in a running team;
- the most amount of people dresses as SuperHeroes
To Join Team Barnardos:
1. Visit the online registration form and during the process you will be prompted to select a team to register within.
2. This requires you to enter the following information:
Team name: Team Barnardos
Team password: teamb2013
3. You will need to pay for your own entry.
• Click here for a step-by-step guide for Team Member - Team Member Payment.
4. When prompted to register a fundraising page, follow the instructions set out in STEP 4: FUNDRAISE.
There is no cap on how many members can enter a team and each team member will still have an individual result.
If you have any questions about how to run in the Blackmore’s Sydney Running Festival on behalf of Barnardos Australia, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.